If you have an issue with your order or our service, we will endeavour to rectify this in the most helpful and efficient way possible. At Gregory we strongly believe in the principles of procedural fairness and natural justice and we comply with indicators under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Complaints Management and Resolution) rules 2018.

We will assist you in seeking a support advocate to file your complaint. Call 131 450 for access to an advocate.

If you require an interpreter, call 131 450 and NDIS will organise this for you.

If you are not comfortable making a complaint through the company, please contact NDIS directly. To make a complaint through NDIS, visit

If you require further support, contact us at:

TOLL FREE: 1300 003 339

P: +61 2 8808 0400

F: +61 2 9631 2488


Your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible in order to provide you with the best possible service.

To lodge a complaint with us, please fill out this form:

  • About Me

  • About Complainant

    Only fill in if you are complaining on behalf of someone else
  • Fill in the below if someone is assisting you with the complaint – for example, a family member, your nominee or representative.
  • Fill in this box if someone is assisting you with the complaint – for example a family member, your nominee or representative.
  • About the complaint

  • Provide some details to help us understand your concerns. You can include what happened, where it happened and who was involved or the decision made by the Agency that you are unhappy about.
  • Name of Individual or Organisation, Address, Post Code.
  • Please attach copies of any documents that may help us investigate your complaint (for example letters, references, emails). If you cannot do this, please tell us what you think we should obtain.
  • (For example a disability service or equal opportunity agency, Health Care Complaints Commission, Ombudsman.) If so, please provide details of the agency to which you made your complaint and any outcome. Please also attach copies of any letters you have received from that agency.