Gregory Heavy Duty Inca 24/7 Multi Shift Features
In addition to the Gregory Inca range, the Inca 24/7 ergonomic Heavy Duty Task Chair is the perfect option for your high use areas such as call centres and other heavy duty or multi shift areas.
The Inca 24/7 Chair is the best choice for those looking for a larger seating support, whilst being supportive.
The Inca 24/7 also has a Dual Density Posture Support seat and 3 lever seat and back tilt mechanism. Furthermore, this chair provides the best ergonomic solution for all your heavy-duty ergonomic needs.
The 3 lever seat and back tilt offers the user with the best solution in your workplace. This tilt feature allowed for more fluid movement, when leaning and stretching. This chair is also designed to bounce back into the centre to ensure the right posture.
All chairs are available in your choice of fabrics or an express range of selected fabrics for quick delivery.
If you are looking for a smaller chair, Gregory now also stocks the Project W chair which will not only suit smaller users but also users up to 6ft3. A higher gas-lift can be placed on chairs for users over 6ft3. You can also combine the Project W chair with the Slimline Ultra for executive, boardroom and private offices.
Gregory Inca 24/7 Features
- Manufactured in Australia
- Independently Certified for 135kg use, 24/7 use
- Best for call centres and multi shift environments
- High back
- Large seat
- Original and award winning Dual Density Posture Support ergonomic seat technology
- 3 lever independent mechanism with adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle
- Molded Polypropylene back outer
- Anti-slip ratchet back height adjustment
- GECA Certified
- AFRDI 142 Rated Load 135MS Certified
Gregory Inca 24/7 Options
- Height adjustable T-arms
- Low gaslift
- Your choice of fabric
- Tri-Tek, X-Cel Comfort or Standard Deluxe ergonomic seat technologies
- Synchronised mechanism
- Seat slide
- Various types of castors (e.g. soft tyre, friction etc)